Checklist for finding the Best Riverview Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured because of someone else’s negligence or some company’s negligence, you want justice from the best personal injury attorney in Riverview. Here is a checklist to use to make sure you are finding the best personal injury lawyer in Riverview, Brandon or, quite frankly, anywhere in Tampa Bay.
- Are you speaking directly with the attorney when you call the Riverview personal injury lawyer’s office? Or, are you relegated to taking a number like you’re at the deli counter in a grocery store and dealing with a paralegal or “intake specialist” to tell your whole story?
- If you do get to speak with the personal injury attorney, how does the Riverview personal injury attorney treat you on the phone? Does he or she let you tell your whole story? Are you offered the Riverview personal injury attorney’s personal cell phone and direct email so you can communicate directly with your lawyer from that point on? When you are going through a serious injury, you do not want to mess around with a lot of red tape. Your personal injury attorney should be available by phone at all times.
- Have you met the Riverview personal injury lawyer in person?If your personal injury lawyer is taking you seriously as a client, he or she should volunteer to come to you, typically within a day or two of your call, particularly if you’ve suffered a serious back injury or head injury or otherwise are having difficulty leaving your home or hospital bed.
- How is the Riverview personal injury lawyer viewed in the community? Does he or she receive positive online reviews? Is his or her reputation, character and credibility satisfactory to you given your need for the best personal injury attorney in Riverview.
- Make sure the Riverview personal injury attorney does not have a negative discipline history with The Florida Bar. It’s easy to check, just click this link and you can search any Florida personal injury lawyer’s history and make sure he or she has never been in trouble for violating ethics rules. The Florida Bar Member Search: https://www.floridabar.org/directories/find-mbr/
Ultimately, it is up to you to decide who the best personal injury attorney is for your case, whether you live in Riverview, Brandon, Tampa or anywhere in Florida or the U.S. for that matter. Attorney Santini and his team at Santini Law have devoted their lives to helping those who have been seriously injured or even lost their lives in accidents due to the negligence of others.